Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
One of my absolute favorites!
The beautiful Disney Art of Rodel Gonzalez.
This is just stunning!
DIY Spell and Potion Book Tutorial from Better After. This is a really good tutorial using plastic toys, a glue gun, cardstock, paper towels etc… This DIY is based on a tutorial by SEEING THINGS - my favorite Halloween Blog that had great printables and tutorials and is now DEAD & GONE. This is why if I see a printable I like, I don’t wait until later to download it.
quotes by → kieren walker
Heart attacks symptoms are different for women. I recently learned this.
Everyone should know these things.
thanks to mainstream media and being unable to show breasts on TV, way too few people know about female signs of cardiac distress, and impending heart attacks. they only know about the “pain in the left arm” male symptom.
i had all these symptoms once and they sent me right to hospital
it was scary bc i didnt know these were the symptoms for female heart issues
Please, please, PLEASE, reblog this. i don’t know if I did save or called false alarm, with my boss’ life tonight. I felt I was being a bit paranoid, overreacting, but I told Mirage my thoughts and he, after reading over the article I showed him, immediately sprung into action and then shooed her off to the hospital. I don’t know if I did or not, but I knew she’d been super stressed. She’d off-handedly commented on her arm tingling and I asked her if she felt queasy on a hunch. I went to look at the symptoms and we went from there.